Quadruplicity 2020, a Virtual Chamber BWRT Women's Conference
Registered attendees: If you're looking for the event link to join Quadruplicity 2020, check your email for a message from Raquel Jackson at 2:46pm Monday, June 29. Thanks!
Keynote Speakers: Sasha Farmer Tripp and Dr. Kelli E. Palmer
This year, Quadruplicity will take place as a professionally produced, high quality virtual event. You will experience the same great content and networking from the comfort and safety of your home.
We look forward to coming together, supporting and energizing each other. While this format will be different from what we all envisioned, we are confident you’ll enjoy a valuable experience.
All registered participants will:
- Have access to a full recording of the conference along with speaker presentations and materials
- Enjoy an interactive format with built-in breaks
- Cultivate existing and new connections by virtue of participating in a virtual platform that encourages networking
- Come together for a special day to celebrate solidarity, unity, advocacy, compassion and resilience.
Power Up Video & Virtual Events, our event production team, will help you with a 5-10 minute advance check-in to make sure you can access Zoom and participate fully on June 30. Plan to check in during one of the following times:
- Friday, June 26, 3:00-5:00pm
- Monday, June 29, 9:30-11:30am OR 7:00-9:00pm
Quadruplicity is Central Virginia’s Premier Women’s Conference. Now in its thirteenth year, the Charlottesville Chamber Business Women's Round Table (BWRT) annual Quadruplicity Women’s Conference has been a transformative business event that gives women valuable insight and applicable knowledge needed to take charge of what is most important to them.
The Business Women’s Round Table (BWRT) was founded in 2004. Its purpose is to honor, engage and inspire each other so that we elevate women’s professional presence. By doing so, we drive business, economic and community development in the Charlottesville region.